Your Website Is Worthless Without This One Thing
Here we’ll discuss the single most critical thing your website needs to increase sales
By Bradley Roth
“A website without traffic is a like a car without gas, or a cell phone without any battery – essentially worthless.”
“You need traffic for your website to be of any value. And if you’re thinking “ok so how do I get more traffic?” don’t worry, I’ll tell you right now.”
- By creating high quality blogs, vlogs, podcasts, and video/image content across various channels, you can develop a strong brand presence, showcase your expertise, and build a loyal following. In most cases, this will cost you more time than money, unless you decide to outsource it. It will also help to get your content out there by using paid traffic that we will talk about in option 3. No matter what route you decide, you will have difficulty getting people to visit your site and stay there long without some high quality content.
- Search engine optimization is closely related to your content that we talked about in the last section. It is more of a long term, ongoing play. You simply can’t rise to the top of the organic search rankings overnight. It takes time (months to years) for even the most skilled SEO specialists to get your site to the top of Google, but can definitely pay off in the long run once you have established your site as one of the top results.
- Google Pay Per Click, on the other hand, is a paid shortcut to the top of the rankings. By paying for Google Adwords, you can jump right to the top of the search results, although it could cost you quite a bit depending on your market. You also will be showing up primarily to warm traffic who are already searching for what you have.
- Using Facebook/Instagram/YouTube/etc. Ads are a great way to cut straight to your market and drive them back to your site. You can reach new cold leads, retarget warm leads, and more. You will pay, but the amount of targeted reach you can get is still quite affordable. Also, powerful tools like the Facebook Pixel can be installed on your website to help you measure Facebook Ads results, track conversion and remarket your website visitors.
- Either way, your online ads presence should be backed up by a strong foundation of content that we went over in option 1. And, as we mentioned before, using paid traffic is also a good way to supercharge the overall reach of your content.